Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Lisu News:These terms of service outline the rules and regulations for the use of Lisu News’s Website. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms of service in full. Do not continue to use Lisu News’s website if you do not accept all of the terms of service stated on this page. The following terminology applies to these Terms of Service, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms of service. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, /or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
LicenseUnless otherwise stated, Lisu News and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Lisu News. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from lisunews.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms of service. You must not:
- Republish material from lisunews.com
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from lisunews.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from lisunews.com
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material, and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Lisu News does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Lisu News, its agents, or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such a view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Lisu News shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Lisu News reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments that it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive, or otherwise in breach of these Terms of Service.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary rights of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material or material that is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant Lisu News a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups that may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP, and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.